Is it me or did I just hear that the Dolphins are up on the Patriots 14-3???
Is it me or did I just hear that the Dolphins are up on the Patriots 14-3???
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Whatever the score it serves them right.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
21-6 at the half
Halftime Dolphins up 21-6
GO FINS!!!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
From what i have been reading, kinda ironic to me, the last regular season loss the pats had was to the dolphins. Last regular season loss was Week 14 Dec. 10, 2006 and was a 21-0 to Miami. Be a good time for the streak to end, and on there home field.
I like this offense where they direct snap to Brown and let Williams come across in motion
28-13 Dolphins end of the 3rd
Ill love it if it happens
Bookmarks